1. Afshani A R, Zakeri Hamaneh R (2012). Comparative study of social security feelings rate by men and women in Yazd. Woman in Development & Culture. 10(3):145-162.
2. Akbari R, Pakbonyan S (2012). The impact of public spaces form on women social security sense comparative study in two different residential patterns. HONAR-HA-YE-ZIBA Memari-Va-Shahrsazi. 17(2):53-64.
3. Almasifar N, Ansari M (2010). Analysis of environmental safety of county parks as an urban landscape based on womankind viewpoint (on the Basis of CPTED); Case study: Saie Park, Iran. Urban Management. 8(25):21-34.
4. Bemanian M R, Rafieian M, Zabetian E (2009). An evaluation of factors affecting women's safety in urban environments (case study: Parke Shahr district in Tehran). Woman in Development & Politics. 7(3):49-67.
5. Damanbagh S (2013). The geographical analysis of selected indicators of urban quality of life in Ahvaz the cases of: Kianpars, Golestan and Ameri squares [dissertation]. Ahvaz: Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz.
6. Entezari A, Asadpour A, Ahmadi K (2016). Social security feeling and its effective factors by focusing on police role (Case study: Noor City). ENTEZAM-E-EJTEMAEI. 7(4):7-34.
7. Evans A (2019). How cities erode gender inequality: A new theory and evidence from Cambodia. SAGE Journals. 33(6):961-984. [DOI:10.1177/0891243219865510
8. Hafeznia M R (2008). Introduction to research in humanities. Tehran: SAMT Publications.
9. Lotfi S, Berdi Annamoradnejad R, Vahedi H (2015). Evaluation the physical components of public spaces and their impact on the social security of Babolsar citizens. Strategic Research on Social roblems in Iran. 4(1):131-152.
10. Madanipour A (2000). Designing urban space. 1st ed. Mortezaee F, translator. Tehran: Publication of Urban Planning and Processing Company.
11. Mazhari M E, Monjezi S, Omidvari F (2019). A survey of vertical urban design approach in Ahvaz Metropolis, Case Study: Kianpars neighborhood. Journal of Architecture. 2:1-10.
12. Parsi H R, Aflatooni A, translators (2009). Space, city, and social theory (Social relations and urban forms). 1st ed. Tehran: University of Tehran press.
13. Sadeghi Fasaei S, Mirhossein Z (2011). A study on factors affecting victimization of women living in Tehran. Women in Development & Politics. 1:8-35.
14. Safaee Pour M, Sajjadi J (2008). Spatial causes and social consequences of Ahvaz urban migration (Case Study of Kian Pars). Journal of Isfahan University (Humanities). 1(29):118-93.
15. Sajadian N, Nemati M, Shojaeian A, Ghanavati T (2015). Study of social inequality based on selected variables in Ahvaz city (Case study: Shahrak Naft, Golestan, Hasir abad). Journal of Spatial Planning. 19(2):33-60.