1. Abdolkhani s, Bahreini MJ (2015) The position of women's employment from viewpoint of Islam. THE ISLAMIC JOURNAL OF WOMEN AND SAFETY. 2(5):119-137.
2. Abolghasemi T (2000). Women and education in today's world. Higher Education. (Newsletter).6.
3. Alizadeh M (2010). The role of women's employment in development. Journal of WOMAN AND CULTURE. 5(2):49-59.
4. Coleman J (1988). Social capital in the creation of human capital. American Journal of Sociology. 94:95-120. [DOI:10.1086/228943
5. Cummings TG, Worley CG (2014). Organization development & change. Canada: South-western Cengage learning.
6. Dudwick N, Kuehnast K, VeronikaNyhanJV, Woolcock M (2006). Analyzing social capital in context: A guide to using qualitative methods and data. Washington, D.C:World Bank Institute.
7. Herbert J (2000). Journalism in digital age. New York: Routledge. [DOI:10.4324/9780080573731
8. Hoffman LW, youngblade LM (1999). Mothers at work: Effects on children's well-being. Cambridge: Cambridge Univercity Press. [DOI:10.1017/CBO9780511629471
9. Khani F (1998). The status and role of women's employment in the rural development process [dissertation]. Tehran: Tarbiat Modares University.
10. Mitra S, Kundu A (2012). Assessing empowerment through generation of social capital. International Journal of Business and Social Research (IJBSR). 2(6):72-84.
11. Nakhoda M, Rahimian S, EsmaieliGivi MR (2014). Explaining effective factors on female's psychological empowerment in information and knowledge services. Women in Development & Politics. 12(3):469-488.
12. Nouripour M, TavakoliTabar Z, Mirzaee S (2014). Analysis of social capital in rural women members and non-members of the cooperatives; the case of central district of Choram County. Woman in Development & Politics.12(1):135-151.
13. Safiri K (1998). Sociology of women's employment. 1st ed. Tehran: Tebian Cultural Publishing House.
14. Sakhi G, Zargham L (1996). Some socio-cultural attitudes of women towards Tehran. Research and Opinion Center.
15. Sharbatian MH (2009). Social aspects and barriers of women's employment. Tehran: PEYKE NOOR JOURNAL. 7(3):85-95.
16. Shoari Nejad A (1993). Introduction to human psychology. Tehran: Azade Publications.
17. Tavassoli A, Rafiei Khonani F (2008). A survey about the factors affecting women s tendency toward getting a job outside the home (A case study of Medical services insurance organization). Journal of Sociological Researches. 2(2):5-34.
18. Torkman S, Fathi S (2017). Study the effect of women's employment concerns over the quality of their lives. Quarterly Journal of Woman. 7(28):13-26.
19. United Nation (1995). Human development Report 1995. New York: Oxford University Press.