1. Abdoli M (1993). System of managing urban community garbage and ways to control it. Tehran: Waste management organization press. Affairs Commission.
2. Azkia M (2009). Sociology of rural development and underdevelopment of Iran. Tehran: Etelaate.
3. Bisimshahr neighborhood of Zanjan). Urban Structure & Function Studies. 2(7):107-125.
4. Eighth International Conference on Women's Health. 2019, 4-5 December: Tehran, Iran.
5. Elmi Z, Roostaei Shalmani K (2014). Impact of development on female economic participation in MENA countries by fractional panel Probit model. Quarterly Journal of Economic growth and Development Research. 4(14):28-11.
6. Eskandari M [Internet]. Characteristics of a resistive economy [Published 2016, 5 April; Cited 2020, 19 March].
7. Fanni Z, Farajzade M (2015). Female job empowering and urban sustainable development (case study: region18 in Tehran). Journal of Geography and Urban Space Development. 1(1):91-102.
8. Gandomkar F, Qaderi M (2019). Study of employed and unemployed women's psychic health: A review study.
9. Ghadiri Asl B (2012). The basics of economy. 9th ed. Tehran: Sepehr.
10. Ghaffarpour D, Pourhatami Z [Internet]. Resistance economy: Strategies and techniques [Published 2014, 11 June; Cited 2020, 19 March].
11. Hesari J [Internet]. The importance of women's role in economy [Published 2015, 10 March; Cited 2020, 19 March].
12. Iravani MR (2005). Women, high educational system and employment. Quarterly Journal of Quantitative economics. 2(2):81-102.
13. Jafari A, Ahangari M (2012). Strategy of resistance economy. National Conference on Examining and Explaining Resistive Economy.2013, 6 March: Rasht, Gilan.
14. Javaheri pour M (2003). Asian challenge of urban poverty. Social Welfare Quarterly. 2(6):84-96.
15. Kamrani Rad A [Intenet]. A comprehensive definition of resistive economy [Published 2014, 10 June; Cited 2020, 19 March].
16. Khalatbari (1985). Self-learning economy. Tehran: Shabaviz.
17. Khomeini RA (1990). The last message, the political and divine of his holiness. Tehran: Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance Press.
18. Kooshkbaghi E [Internet]. Explication of resistance economy [Published 2016,6 June; Cited 2020, 19 March].
19. Masjedian M (1992). Study on employment, income, recreation, job satisfaction of women in Isfahan. Women's
20. Mokhber A, translator (1986). Local planning and rural development: Alternative approaches. Tehran: Planning and budget organization.
21. Nakhaei M, Najarzadeh R (2003). Key terms in macro and micro economy. Tehran: Commercial Publications.
22. Nasiri I (2014). Strategies for diminishing urban poverty with emphasis on local communities (Case study of
23. Peykar Boroujeni Z [Internet]. Women's role in resistive economy [Published 2013, 5 December; Cited 2020, 19 March].
24. Phillips R, Pittman RH (2009). A review of "an introduction to community development". New York: Routledge.
25. Rafiean M, Khodaee Z, Dadashpoor H (2014). Community capacity building as an approach in empowering social institutions. Sociology of Social Institutions. 1(2):133-160.
26. Saeedian F (2004). Employment of women and the change of women's role in family. Iranian Journal of Social Science Studies. 3:134-149.
27. Sheikhi MT (2009). Sociology of women and family. Tehran: Nay Publication.
28. Yazdani MH (2005). Evaluation of women's attitude toward the importance of working in strengthening family relationship. Iranian Journal of Social Sciences Studies. 5.